Terms and Conditions
Please note that these terms and conditions are sent to supporters who make various types of donations and also to those who sign-up for membership/regular giving, so some sections may not apply to you
Privacy and Information Sharing
The privacy of members, supporters, volunteers, sponsors and donors is considered a high priority for The Karrkad Kanjdji Trust (KKT). These Terms and Conditions set out our information handling procedures and the rights and obligations that you and we have in relation to your personal information. In the event of any inconsistency, the legislative requirements will prevail the provisions of this document.
We take your privacy very seriously
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- This Policy is created in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
- We will only collect, use and disclose your personal information if it is reasonably necessary for the functions and activities associated with our project objectives.
Direct Debit Request
- By giving your details to be entered into the online form you are:
- Authorising and requesting KKT to arrange for funds to be debited from your account at the Financial Institution identified and as prescribed below. All details of the accounts to be debited have been supplied in the online form.
- Authorising KKT to verify the details of the above mentioned account with your Financial Institution.
- Authorising your Financial Institution to release information allowing KKT to verify the above mentioned account details.
Direct Debit Request Service Agreement
- Direct Debit arrangements:
- Subject to the above you may change the arrangements under a Direct Debit Request by contacting us in writing via email.
- If you wish to stop or defer one of your contributions you must notify us in writing at least five (5) business days before the next debit day.
- You may also cancel your authority for us to debit your account and cancel your membership at any time by giving us fourteen (14) days notice in writing before the next debit day. Your signature is required for this authority.
- The first direct debit of your account will occur within five (5) business days of the date selected by you or, if no date was selected, of the online form being submitted.
- Ongoing regular direct debiting of your account will then occur on the monthly anniversary date as selected by you (or closest business day) of first contribution.
- You should be aware that:
- Account details should be checked against a recent statement from your Financial Institution. If you are in any doubt, you should check with your Financial Institution before completing the drawing authority.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are in the nominated account when the payments are to be drawn.
- If you are aware that funds will not be available on the next debit day please contact KKT via email.
- You are notified that if sufficient funds are not available on the next debit day and you have not notified KKT to stop or defer your contribution five (5) business days in advance; your Financial Institution may deduct a fee from your account. This fee varies with each Financial Institution and will not be reimbursed by KKT.
- If the due date for payment falls on a non-working day or public holiday, the payment will be processed on the previous or next working day.
Your bank account details will be kept private and confidential through our financial processing organisation, Stripe. KKT does not hold these details on file.
If you are in any doubt about the above Terms and Conditions, please get in contact via email.